Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Amber W.'s Wedding.

I was really pleased with how the makeup I did turned out for my friend, Amber W.! I did the bride, MOH, and a bridesmaid. It stayed put, despite raging summer heat, and looked really lovely in the photos. The best part was the bride telling me that she'd never felt so pretty. :) Made me feel really good that she felt so good! Even the bridesmaid who was rather afraid of makeup loved how it turned out! The other awesome bit was her cousin liking the makeup so much, that she asked me for business cards to give to clients at her salon so that she could recommend me! *huge grin*

The wedding was beautiful, though! Ceremony was very heartfelt, and customized with Buddhist chanting. Nothing was overly stuffy and it flowed very nicely. Also "Death By Chocolate" wedding cake = epic win! :) I'm absolutely thrilled for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment